The projects main drives are to ensure a daily maximum gas export capacity of 120 MSm3/d and maintain capacity and flexibility to the Troll – Kollsnes gas value chain. The project shall prepare for a future tubing replacement rig, prepare for future TWGP production and install two new 50 MW electrical driven compressors on Troll A. Further, build power supply from offshore grid (Kollsnes).
- Follow up the PCDA installation, construction activity at Kollsnes;
- Follow up the plan and give improvements to the plan – baseline;
- Participate in FAT/design reviews;
- Follow up the LCI for Instrument installation;
- Verification of work;
- Follow up activity in PROCOSYS;
- Participate in hand-over to MC, Commissioning and Operation;
- Participate in Commissioning.